Kneeling chairs were designed upon the ergonomic concept "A strong back is a healthy back". By promoting good posture, the chairs strengthen the lower back muscles helping spinal alignment and support. Designed in the 1970's, kneeling chairs are recommended by medical professionals around the world. The chairs have a five year warranty and a maximum weight limit of 280 lbs.
The Classic Jobri's luxuriously designed kneeling chair featuring rich wood elegance. The PLUS edition has added benefit of Visco Elastic memory foam.
- Wood frame with nylon casters.
- Manual height adjustment.
- Visco elastic memory foam covered with durable fabric.
- Overall width: 19".
- Overall depth: 23.5".
- Height range: 25" to 29".
- Seat width: 16" x 12".
- Knee cushion size: 18" x 9.5".